Saturday, January 5, 2008

i guess

that post down there would be a lot more normal if it had been about the boy of my dreams.
...yeah, i doubt if i could have had another dream make me so deeply content.

my brain hurts right now, but i want to do something worthy and beautiful. sort of realizing now the ways in which i'm so unequipped, unskilled to do anything, really, or even, what i actually want to do- but...i'll try now.
yup.
20 years. maybe i should start capitalizing. a smattering of interests and experiences, with a lot of undeveloped leads. ...a lot of undeveloped leads. all i can think is, i should have taken more time, and care. but 'tis okay, cause it's never too late.
dude, writing makes me happy.
the minutes and hours after 11 or 12 make me feel like its filler time til reality starts again: hazy, slow time that doesn't actually count as part of my life: so i think i don't really need to be responsible or think about what i'm doing. truth? false.

and, great hair. more importantly, a great person: jay. president of SYG


(he saw the picture: "woah! that's crazier than i thought.")

No comments: